Design of the Bike has taken a back seat, while the Camera Stabilizer & additional support equipment has been top of the list of things to do. I would still like to build a working camera stabilizer from nothing more than standard bike parts, or should I say well chosen bike parts, a fun project with little or no machining needed.
Design Variations... detailed below are a few of the various configurations that could be available soon.
The desire to keep things simple while still offering maximum flexibility for alternate setup's.
- The Stage is set for a new Camera Stabilizer System
- Top Stage Options Micro Adjust Single or Dual Axis, Manfrotto Macro Sliding Plate or Dove Tail
- Camera Plate / Multi Mounting Cheese Plate /15mm Rails
- Docking Ring
- Gimbal - Kaydon Reali-Slim Bearing/ Alternate Inserts for Pole Options
- Gimbal Quick Adjust Grip - Long & Short Versions,
- Additional Rubber Grip Ring Above or Below Gimbal
- Looking into the possibility of Gyro Trim/Pan Assist which could be attached to the fork mounting holes.
- Luxury Ergo Fork or Functional Angel Fork with Mounting Holes,
- Multi Angle Fork Handle or Moulded Fixed Angle Grip.
- Aluminium Poles or 3K Carbon Fiber
- System-8 Pole Clamps
- Andriod Tablet IPS Monitor Mount
- Tower of Babel Weight System
- 15mm Rail Options